Change-Log of Decision Making Helper
Improvements in the current version:
- More modern, flat design of the user interface.
- Color of the headers can be customized.
- Improved mouse wheel usage: speed, function under Windows 10.
Improvements in older versions (most recent on top):
- UNICODE compatibility, eg. for entering text of Asian languages (as of version 1.31).
- Column width of the Criteria can be adjusted (see operating instructions / controls).
- A little higher precision in the calculation of the values.
- Improved display of individual ratings, so that the set value is recognized better.
- Enhancement of options and criteria, to move individual columns and rows.
- Enhancement of ratings to make existing comments visible.
- Enhancement of the output table to highlight the best and worst ratings.
- Improved display of the radar chart, thus guide lines interfering less.
- Improved table output.
- Improved mouse wheel support.
- Improved rendering of the captions when having a great number of criteria.
- Windows 8 and 10 compatibility.
- French version.
- Improvements of the installation program.
Further Developments / Suggestions
Do you have any suggestions regarding future updates of Decision Making Helper? Contact us at email@example.com and tell us your required enhancements. We look forward to hearing from you.