Screen Ruler 2D - Desktop Ruler For Pixel Accurate Measuring
Efficient and precise working with Screen Ruler 2D
Screen Ruler 2D combines the most important features to work efficiently and to measure pixel-accurate. With the desktop ruler you measure in 2 dimensions simultaneously (both horizontally and vertically – width and height). Do you need the color value of your graphics? No problem at all. The integrated color picker shows the color under the selected corner mark in four different color systems such as RGB, HSL, HTML and Decimal. Additionally, the built-in magnifier and the direct positioning aids allow to position the ruler pixel-accurate simply and fast.
(Basic features of Screen Ruler 2D – the desktop ruler for Windows)
The Program Features of Screen Ruler 2D are:
- Translucent 2-dimensional screen ruler wich can be adjusted horizontal and vertical in size and positioned anywhere on the screen.
- At each edge of the rectangular screen ruler scalable guides are available.
- Display of width and height of the adjusted screen ruler (pixel).
- Display of the positions of all ruler edges with regard to the desktop coordinates.
- Positioning aids (buttons) enabling to move or extend/shrink the ruler by one pixel to each side.
- Positioning of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (right, left, top, down).
- Extending of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (shift + right, left, top, down).
- Shrinking of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (ctrl + right, left, top, down).
- Magnifier for accurate positioning of the screen ruler at each of the four corners.
- Color picker at the selected corner of the screen ruler in four different color systems: RGB Values (Red/Green/Blue), HSL Values (Hue/Saturation/Lightness), HTML (hexadecimal Web colors), DEC (decimal color value).
- Display of further information regarding the window under the active corner mark: name and class of window, window handle, process ID, relating task.
- Setting to keep window always on top.
- Setting to hide/show tooltips.
- Short guide providing information about the most important control elements.
Manual in PDF format.
- Installation program installs automatically the 32 or 64 Bit version of the program according to the relating operating system.
System Requirements of the Desktop Ruler
- Microsoft Windows™ 7/8/10, 32 or 64 bit.
- About 1 MB disk space.